2. CopyrightIt is illegal to copy, reproduce, sell or transmit by any means or otherwise exploit this Website or anything (including text, photographs, page layout, logos, drawing or design) contained on it for any commercial purpose unless prior written consent is obtained from Elven Property Pty Ltd.
3. User Submissions & TestimonialsWith respect to privacy, any material, information or testimonials submitted to Elven Property and posted on the Website will be considered as having been voluntarily submitted for use by Elven Property and as non-confidential and non-proprietary information and Elven Property is free to use such information on the Website and otherwise in its sole discretion, whether for commercial or non-commercial purposes and without liability or compensation to any person or entity.
4. Changes to the WebsiteElven Property reserves the right to modify or delete the content of any part of the Website, including any product available through the Website, at any time in its sole discretion and without prior written notice. Elven Property does not accept any responsibility or liability whatsoever for any interruption or discontinuance of any or all functionality of the Website (including hypertext links to external sites if any) for any reason whatsoever.
5. UpdatesElven Property reserves the right to modify and change these Terms at any time by posting new Terms on the Website. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore visit the Terms each time you visit the Website to review the current Terms by which you must abide.
6. Limitation & ExclusionsWe have endeavoured that the information on this website is correct and accurate at the time of publication. We do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date. This includes the photographs, text and drawings of Elven Property on our website are as accurate as we can make them, different viewing screens of these images offer different quality and standards of image and reproduction. We will not guarantee the image on your screen will be the same as the product. We will strictly not be liable for any differences or variations between the product (specifications or drawings) and the image on your computer screen.
7. PrivacyWe collect personal information as defined by the Privacy Act to facilitate any requests by you or for marketing and promotional purposes. We may disclose this personal information to agents, contractors and external advisors who are bound by confidentiality obligations. However we will not disclose your personal information to any third parties unless otherwise provided for our business use or as per the Privacy Act.
Get In touch
Start your commercial development with Perth’s premium commercial developer. Let us begin the conversation today.